Helloo :) I'd been thinking about getting a Chanel foundation for a while but couldn't decide between the Pro Lumiere and the Vitalumiere but i was in town on saturday getting the last part of my dads father's day present and went to have another look at them. The reason i decided on the Vitalumiere is because it has a really light coverage and i just wanted something completely different from the heavy matte stuff i usually use. I know the Pro Lumiere isn't heavy either but the Vitalumiere seems a lot like a tinted moisturiser which i wanted. I only used it for a couple of hours on sunday but so far i really like it, it was a nice change from feeling like a big cakey mess to not feeling like i had anything on at all. I still want to try the Pro Lumiere though, i think that would be better for days when my skins not it's best or a night out.
Also, I got a sample of the Exceptionnel De Chanel mascara and i was really excited to use the weird brush. You place it at the base of your lashes, rotate it outward, then take it up.. i tried it quickly on sunday and was really impressed so i can't wait to try it again when i can take my time with it.
Ohh, I found this on my camera from last weekend when me and my best friend went to see The Hangover which was followed by a meal in Wetherspoons. Afterwards we treated ourselves to Waffles and Ice-cream and I am badly craving one right now.
Okay i've rambled enough now. I think tomorrow i'll show you some of my favourite bags as along with make-up they are one of my biggest downfalls. xo

No comments:
Post a Comment