So yesterday i bought a few things.

How cute is this dress? It's from Fashion Force, which as far as i know only have stores in Liverpool. They do a lot of Topshop copies and i saw some thing's similar to the Motel stuff too. I dont go in there a lot as most of the stuff can look quite cheap but i saw the dress in the window and for £20 i had to have it.
Next i went to find some shampoo and conditioner as the ones i've been using are making my hair greasy really quickly. I decided on L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss as i've used it before and loved it. I also picked up a copy of Glamour! I usually buy it anyway but i was excited to get my benefit freebie.. and of course i chose the Katy Perry cover as she is amazing :) xoxo

love the dress!!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute dress! love <3
ReplyDeletethat dress is so sweet! love it! Great blog by the way, swing by mine sometime and say hi! x
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDelete