The picture doesn't do it any justice at all but the colour of this skirt is gorgeous, it was on sale in Dorothy Perkins for £17 from £28. I got some Jeggings from DP too which are a nice change from the super tight Topshop jeans i can't breath in.
The little gold purse is from Topshop and my only reason for buying it was because of the geeky glasses.. very me :) I picked up the pearl necklace from Primark for a 1920's fancy dress party i'll be going to as part of a twilight convention. It's not untill october but i'm so excited, all my outfits have been planned for months.
This black top/dress thing was £8 from Primark too.. the picture makes the fringing on it look a bit silver but in reality it's just black. I also picked up a pair of black leggings and a cream ruffle vest for £3 each so i'm really pleased with my primark bargains. I never go in there because i hate how packed it always is but after seeing some of the thing's people have been finding i decided to brave it.
Lastly i popped into Home Bargains and got myself the St Moriz fake tan as i was very intrigued :) I've just applied it so i'm excited to see how it turns out but so far so good.
Anyway on sunday i ordered the five Harry Potter films on dvd.. i know i'm a bit late but i've been desperately wanting to see Robert Pattinson in the Goblet of Fire but i didnt want to see it before i'd seen the others. I've also been really jealous of everyone getting excited for the new one and i wanted in! x

LOVE the skirt and the necklace - they are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI am super jealous you UK girls have access to this magical St Moriz!
I am also about to embark on a HP marathon after only ever watching bits of the movies until now. x
I think Harry Potter has put some kind of spell everyone, people who have never been interested before are suddenly really into it.. i'm strangely obsessed haha xx
ReplyDeleteomg you never told me about some of this stuff or you might have and i've forgotten. i love it though i like the purse it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS skirt and dress!
ReplyDeletei have glasses just like those :)