Loving..Florence and the Machine - In loove with this band ♥
My hair finally getting to a decent length - I cut it really short like two years ago and growing it out has been the most frustrating thing ever.
Mixing Mac Studio Fix Fluid with Chanel Vitalumiere - The SFF gives amazing coverage while the Vitalumiere gives me the dewy look i've always been after.
Transformers - I'm a huge geek i know but, i have a thing for Shia Labeouf and if i could look like anyone it would be Megan Fox. Hott!
Hating..
Hot weather making it impossible to do anything without becoming a big sweaty mess - Not fun
Not having a trampoline - I really really want one! Now it's summer i'd like to sleep on it at night and listen to some cute music.. maybe read Twilight and pretend Edward is in the trees :D
I think thats all i'm hating right now, i'm in a pretty good mood.. I just got back from a house party and my hair smells so nice.. someone was spraying perfume and i need to know what it was.

Now I really want a trampoline for the same reason, haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha it'd be really nice wouldn't it :)
ReplyDeleteOh i totally agree with the Megan Fox one, i would kill to look like her! And i wish her and Shia LeBeouf were together, i love watching interviews with them both theyre so cute together! :) xx
ReplyDelete